Friday, January 7, 2011

Slits On Roof Of Mouth

AVORD

To start the year 2011, back on the air base 702 Avord with 3 superb examples Marcophily the Air Force: First
here above, envelope issued for the first day of the flame'' HISTORY OF AVIATION AIR BASE AIR 702 AVORD ''(24/06/1993).

Above and below, two envelopes always issued by the BA 702 to occasionally 2 philatelic exhibitions airbases which took place in May 1998 and June 1999. The Philatelic Association of the BA 702 to certainly been the most active in France believe the number of issued philatelic souvenirs over the years. Thank you to her!
I do not know if other philatelic exhibition took place then but I very much regret not seeing them. Just in case, if anyone has more info or documents on these shows, I'd be very happy to share them through this blog.
Finally, 2011 HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment