Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Do Jack Purcell Stretch

If began with presentations


Firstly hello to you dear and thank you Keafricains your visit.
I think the best is already become acquainted with us.


My name is Bruno, I'm 31 and I live with my wife (who subsequently take care of this blog) and my 2 children in Seine et Marne. I am the manager of Keafrique the shop.

What
KEAFRIQUE ?
Well you can say it's a word game Krystelle my wife, my children Ethan and Aaron and Africa.


Now, why you create it, here's a good question.


all began 8 years ago and meet my wife who has spent many years in Cameroon. At the time, Africa was completely unknown to me and I must admit that I did not really interest. But the meeting, I met this beautiful continent and I learned to discover and especially appreciate his art, handicrafts, cuisine, its landscapes, its traditions ...
few years ago, we did raise the idea of creating something that could share these pleasures around us but we did not respond.

And then a few months ago, talking with my step father who still lives in Cameroon, we said "tokens us water." We created our own site with my wife where many sleepless nights. As we appreciate the art of the table, we started by items related to it, then we brought in batik tablecloths, decorations, jewelry, paintings, masks and little by little over the receipts we complete our collection. This adventure, we live in a family with my beautiful parents are very involved despite their work.

With this blog, we try to share a little of our passion, you discover African crafts as well as art because it can only be enjoyed if one knows the meaning . We'll try to explain the techniques used to talk about their history, talk of craftsmen and artists who create them, to show you images and videos ...

And with Keafrique, we hope to bring a small stone building development by helping children already attend school. In fact, we buy and collect donations through school supplies bases (pencils, notebooks, rulers ...) that we ship. Hoping to do much more in the future, you too can participate in our action. To do this please contact us.

I hope you have compiled a fairly comprehensive presentation and most importantly, I wish you a safe journey on Keafrique.
soon and please help us by giving us your opinion on the site, products ...

Now that my dear husband wrote his welcome message, I also welcome you and want you to know that following the blog will be written by me. See you soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment