As I said earlier, I lived a long time in Cameroon and therefore I could enjoy many local dishes. I have also discover that Bruno was not starting very early and in the end was more than appealing. Indeed, this country, like any other for that matter, has delicious specialties. Admittedly, at first glance it is not always very appetizing, as ndolé that looks for "already eaten" as one might say. And yet ... it's so good.
For the curious, the foodies or those planning a trip to Cameroon, here are some dishes that I missed and advice. I put a link to the recipe for those who wish try. Feel free to tell me what you thought.
- the ndolé (chicken, shrimp, beef, tripe ...) to accompany fried plantain
- chicken DG unavoidable and so good, do not be surprised if it is served whole with the head and legs, eats everything in chicken
- pistachio cake Moukon my Ngondo or, even better when it is spicy, it is often eaten in leaves
- shrimp sauteed Kribi, indescribable so it's a wonder
- fish braised
- the Ndomba (at fish)
- Kondre the Bamileke country
- chicken peanut
-
the Wiggles - the famous fried plantain at it and fill the belly, served in
cover almost everything - in the north you can taste very good game like antelope, warthog ...
- the soy you find those little skewers of meat braised everywhere. The sellers use "wheelbarrow-fours" to be able to move. The skewer is put in the bread as a sandwich, pour the hot sauce with it and good beer ...
- cassava sticks, very sticky (we cook with garlic and parsley to skillet which gave them a crunchy delicious).
- the ginger juice, plus it's an aphrodisiac ...
Here are some ideas for food lovers and those who love adventure too. For my part, I ate too much game, snake ... and preparations are very good. Of course there are many other specialties, and each region has its own already but there you have the most famous I think. For dessert, I think there's nothing good the exotic local fruits, much better than the ones you buy here.
course for your meal to be permanently placed under the sign of Africa, please use the many utensils that you will find here and tablecloths we offer here.
Bon appetite ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment