Monday, July 6, 2009

Things To Have Inside A Car

Cheers batik

By coming laps, I did not expect them to have such success. For my part, I love them as I've said for all their qualities and their beauty, but when you do not know, we may ask: is it robust, does it faded, is what it is easy to iron ... Well, I am pleased to note that buyers who have trusted us and we are delighted to congratulate us and remember to thank us (but it is we who thank you first of all). I am especially pleased that these sheets tend to disappear in Africa mainly because of Asian competition and if we can develop a bit this trade, we can keep this art. I also note that more and more people around the world come to visit us (now we have had visits from people from Canada, the United States, Japan, Belgium) and I really hope that we will orders from all countries.
Anyway, if you know anyone who likes to draw up a beautiful table, tell us ...

nice day

0 comments:

Post a Comment