Friday, March 4, 2011

Churidar Pajama Ki Cutting

The crocodile tears of the World Bank ECB

Friday, March 4, 2011 10:38:00

Nothing new under the sun. The terrifying inflation in prices, thanks to the monstrous inflation of the money supply caused by the Federal Reserve and its creation of a Sacred Quantity of Money (SQA) in recent decades, pushed me to venture into the dangerous chasm between being merely bizarre and heinous than being a raving lunatic shouting from the roof, "we're all fucked!"

course, I also t: "buy gold and silver Buy Gold and Silver Buy gold and silver!" until my voice becomes hoarse and my throat hurts - but these words of wisdom and financial salvation lost in the roar of the crowd, shouting "Go ahead, jump!" and I try to scream loud enough to tell them they are wrong entirely and that "I have no intention to throw myself into the empty band morons! But if you do not buy gold and silver-metal against the horrible price inflation unleashed by the Fed, then, quite ironically, YOU can go straight to financial death! Hahaha! Go to hell, every one of you! "

I even threw a few copies of test A Vale of Dollars, by Joel Bowman of The Daily Reckoning, in which he writes:" according to data released by the Bank World food prices jumped by as much as 15% between October and January. The food index of the World Bank is more than 3% of its 2008 record.

This revelation ultimately led to discussions among some members of the crowd who can read, and calls to see me jump started to weaken as people began to talk about the cost of food and fuel.

In my case, I was silent when Mr. Bowman noted that "this latest price hike has pushed the" World Bank President Robert Zoellick to leave, I suppose, mist neo-Keynesian confuses his apparent congenital stupidity out that "world food prices climb to dangerous levels and threaten tens of millions of poor."

First, I must say that Mr. Zoellick is once again shown a complete lack and amazing sense of reality into believing - that is laughable - that "tens of millions" of people will experience rising real estate prices because this figure is actually 10 times higher at least one hundred times, or even (more likely) hundreds of times higher than the ridiculously low estimate, since everyone on this damn planet (PSC ) will, to one degree or another, affected by price inflation of food since there are very few people on the planet Damn aforementioned being absolutely unaffected by a surge in food prices.

So, once again, how stupid! Even if that is what we expect from him, as he gleefully participated in this madness money from the beginning, so as to be a direct cause of the global economic misery!

shame that Mr. Zoellick had not anticipated all this, as did the Austrian theory of business cycles of years ago that by saying something like "the world's monetary mass climb to dangerous levels and threaten Tens of millions of poor ", although even then, it would have been a gross understatement, but on the right track, anyway.

▪ In case you think I have a bad opinion of Mr. Zoellick because I'm inherently hate the letter Daily Bell asked John Perkins, author of the bestselling Confessions of an assassin Financial, his opinion on the World Bank.

To which he replied: "The World Bank is the financial tool of assassins, there's no doubt. This is the tool of large corporations, the IMF and much of U.S. intelligence The CIA and NSA. Basically, the work of these organizations is to help that were that U.S. companies - which we now call the multinationals - to settle in the world so as to exploit the planet's resources - natural and human.

And now that Mr. Zoellick tears of Crocodile on the poor who must pay higher prices after him, a prominent banker, has encouraged and fostered the creation of any excess money to finance the takeover of the "planet's resources - natural and man" who pushed up prices? Hahahaha! No, really, is enough! Hahahahaha!

wiping my eyes, I note that this sort of treachery on the part of banks and bankers is that, I suppose, prompted George Bernard Shaw said: "we must choose between trusting the natural stability of gold and the natural stability of the honesty and the intelligence of members of government. And with all due respect to these gentlemen, I advise you, as the capitalist system lasts, vote for gold. "

And it is also what drives me to say "buy gold, silver, metal and oil stocks when your stupid government allows the demonic Federal Reserve to continue to create staggering quantities money, week after week, month after month, year after year, decade after decade! "

And while Mr. Shaw as I have to agree that buying gold is the thing to do There is unfortunately no evidence Mr Shaw said: "yay! Investing is easy "- although I think it would at least agree on the fact that it's easy! Yippee!

http://www.la-chronique-agora.com/articles/ 20110304-3455.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment